Washington, D.C.—Today, Rep. David B. McKinley, P.E. (R-WV) announced a panel of distinguished experts in the field of climate science will conduct a panel discussion in Fairmont.
What: Discussion on the Origins and Response to Climate Change
Who: The Office of Rep. David B. McKinley, P.E. (R-WV) and the West Virginia High Tech Consortium Foundation
Where: W.Va. High Tech Consortium Foundation, 5000 NASA Boulevard, I-79 Technology Park in Fairmont, WV
When: Thursday, May 30th from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
This event is open to the media and the public. Please call 202-225-4172 for more information or to R.S.V.P.
• Annie Petsonk, International Counsel of Environmental Defense Fund.
• Marc Morano, Executive Director and Chief Correspondent for ClimateDepot.com; former senior advisor, speech-writer and climate researcher for Senator James Inhofe.
• Jim Hurrell, Director, NCAR Earth System Laboratory.
• Myron Ebell, Director of Energy and Environment, Competitive Enterprise Institute.
• David Kreutzer, Ph.D., Research Fellow in Energy Economics and Climate Change, The Heritage Foundation.
• Thomas Sheahan, Ph.D., MIT educated physicist and author.
• Dennis Avery, Director, Center for Global Food Issues at the Hudson Institute and author of “Unstoppable Global Warming Every 1,500 Years”.
• Sarah Forbes, Senior Associate, World Resources Institute.
• A. Scott Denning, Professor, Department of Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University.
• Dr. John Christy, Distinguished Professors of atmospheric science, and director of the Earth System Science Center at the University of Alabama in Huntsville.